Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Spring Time Fairy

This is a drawing that I did while... uh...... I was doing Government. Knowing that I couldn't tear out the page in my text book and put it with my other drawings, I took a picture of it and uploaded it to my blog. And also because I think it's really cute. You can't really get a perspective on how small it is until the second picture. At one point I thought I completely ruined it because I swept my hand across it. But I worked on it with a pink eraser and I got most of the smudge taken care of. The first picture is before the incident, and before the wings. As you can see it was entirely too small to put a good looking face on it.






I got the idea of the fairy clothes from a drawing book I was looking at in Micheal's. I absolutely love that store. They have everything I could dream of. (and allot more I might add) Her hat is made up of a Bell flower, and her skirt is made up of flower petals. My inspiration was the springtime. I think sometime I will make a Fall Fairy.

In Him,
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment