Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Hills Are Alive...






It's Spring! I love the smell of flowers and the feel of earth between my toes! All the flowers are coming out and the bees are busy with the things bees do! What a wonderful world God has given us. He is the master artist of the universe.


The bees were so fast that all I could get was their little bee-hinds. (get it?) :) But I did get two shots. Now that I don't have the 5-D camera any more, I have to make do with my little Canon Power Shot. I never did get the macro lens for the 5-D so I do actually like my camera better. The 5-D does get boring if you can't ever do close up shots. But thanks to my Uncle Mike I got to use it for a little while at least! And it was amazing. I could do photos like this one.

Her fur is incredible! Thanks Uncle Mike!

2 comments:

  1. I'M SOOOOOOO SOOORRRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whaaaaa!!! I feel so bad cause I was gonna send you the macro. By the time I actually thought about it, it was too late:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, these pictures are AMAZING!!! I LOVE the detail!!!
    T.T.Y.L I'll Write You Soon!!!
    :) ARIA

    ReplyDelete