Saturday, May 8, 2010

More Paintings :D

I am just now figuring out that I LOVE to paint. It is so fun! I painted the one with the flip flops in Art class. It took me about 4 hours. I had no clue what I was doing for the first two hours, then I started initiating my own decisions, instead of asking my teacher what to do every 10 minutes. After that I bought my own oil paint and some brushes.

I painted the Yellow Rose yesterday. It took about 6 hours. I stayed up really late and got up early today to finish it. It's for Mom's Mothers-Day gift. The only problem at the start was that I hadn't bought any yellow paint yet. Kinda important. :) And my Art teacher gave me his! Wasn't that nice? And it's not cheep stuff. My art teachers name is B.J. Normile. He is a superb instructor. I think he is about to turn 70. I always have such a good time in his classes. And the best thing is he will let you do what you really enjoy.

This one is in my room. (I have blue walls)

No comments:

Post a Comment