Friday, January 21, 2011

New Years Eve at Church

Uncle Mike gave me the 5D camera again! I will be posting pictures that I took with it while I had it. Here are some pictures from 2010, and early morning of 2011! We had a fun time at church. Games were played, food was devoured, and good friends enjoyed fellowship with one another. I made Humming Bird cup cakes. And I made everything that went on top. After we got home, Adam told me that Jordan wouldn't eat the cup cakes because they were too "Girly" :) And I agreed with him entirely. More for the girls!


Darling Friends whom I'm blessed to have!
Tirza, Lib, and I.

Jordan, Shaffer, Joseph.

Joseph, Allen, Adam

I thought this picture was adorable. Tirza and Nicholas.

Jess and Nicholas

What better way to start off the new year, than with wrestling?



3 comments:

  1. Awww how fun!!:) starting off the new
    year with your friends!:) fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun on New years to (or is it too). Joseph looks just like my brother Jordan.

    ReplyDelete