Wednesday, June 8, 2011

~My First Cake Decorating Job~

My friend Lindsey Patrick just had a swing dance birthday party! Huzzah! But unfortunately, I was unable to go because I was to be in Tennessee and then North Carolina. Cup cake toppers were requested of me and I was delighted to comply with the request! :D The Patricks ordered two dozen flowers and one dozen carrots, and I charged 50 cents a piece. I was very unsure of how they woule turn out because I had never made icing carrots before!
(They were going to put them on carrot cup cakes, if you couldn't guess that already :)



3 comments:

  1. Very tasty and delectable looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The carrot cake is so yummy. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man those carrots look absolutly fab! look better than the real deal!

    ReplyDelete