Monday, December 5, 2011

A Tie!

Well! It seams that we have a tie on our hands! Aria B. guessed 6, and Jansen R. guessed 8. It was 7! Very close guys :D

I just played the game "Two truths and a lie" at a Christmas party a couple days ago, and it was pretty fun. It's where I make three statements, and you will have to find the false one. Aria might have a slight advantage here because she has known me all her life :) I will try and make it really hard.

1. I have been out of the country three times.
2. I have never fainted.
3. I learned how to use the computer when I was 14.

Which is the lie?

5 comments:

  1. All right! I am in the finale! Sweet Awesomeness! Now, I could ask Adam, but that would be cheating. I am not that mean.
    My guess is you did not learn to use the computer till you were 14. Please let that be it God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if I guess the same thing Jansen says??? LOL It would be a second tie :P I guess I will take a chance.......... knowing that the whole Terrell family are very tech oriented people I will say # 3 too. =D SORRY! I had too! But I believe thats the lie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 14 thing is the lie. It just has to be. Umm...But I have known Amy for only like a year now so I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all are awesome Haha! Your both wrong :) The first one is the lie. I have only been out of the country twice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what is the next contest? Or did we both lose? You know, you could just do the contest by comment and then post the winner.

    ReplyDelete