Thursday, May 21, 2009

Homemaking Class

Hello Peeps! I have been doing soooooo much school! I am going to be done with school on the 29th. This is the end of the online school that I and my brother do.

There is a Homemaking class that is starting tonight! I was a little skeptical on the level of ease that the ladies were talking about, but after my mom talked to Mrs. Goforth, the bar was raised. :) I enjoy a challenge! I'm not sure exactly what we are going to do, but I will post on this as often as I can remember to do so.

There is a desert party tonight and a sort of informational time afterwards. I made these cute little chocolate cup-cakes. I got a piping kit and was eager to try it out. I have never done this before, but I watched every single youtube video there was on making roses. I like how it turned out. The kit that I bought did not include a leaf tip, so I had to improvise and use the star tip. But to a nice affect I think.










No comments:

Post a Comment