Monday, May 4, 2009

I found it!!! Yehaw!

Praise the LORD!!! I found my camera!

I was baby sitting the Brown kids on Saturday night and found it there. There are two younger boy's, and after I put them to bed me and the two girls decided to make a little comedy sketch. Brook pulled out their cameras and said that we could use Jesse's and Mrs. Brown's. I asked if I could look at Jesse's camera and asked how long they had had it for. She said she didn't know. I started looking through the pictures and found some that didn't quite look like their pictures. Here are the pictures I found on the camera.



This is my friend Savannah at a swing dance thing.



This is me at their house last time I baby sat for them.




This is my back yard when we saw geese that were lazing around the neighborhood. :)

So After all the kids when to bed and the parents got home I told them about it and they thought it was really funny. I laughed along with them, but I didn't think it was all that funny.

1 comment: