Wednesday, December 30, 2009

~Things Made for Christmas~

I made two scarves, a green one for Mrs. Webster, and a black and white one for my aunt in Nebraska. But as I have already given them away, I don't have a picture. And I made a custom pillow case for my dads napping pillow, but that isn't much to see so I wont bore you with that picture. I couldn't think of anything that I could make for Adam, so I gave him money. But here are the other things that I could get a picture of.


Hot pads for mommy~



I drew this for Tyler~



This is something different altogether. My friend had a stamping party yesterday. Sammi Jo is back from College for Christmas break, and I got this idea from her. The Patricks have a machine called a "Cuttlebug." You put the design under and on top of your paper and then run it through. It preses it into a patern. Then you rub a paper towel in ink, then rub in on the indented paper. and I looks like this. V



This is for Mrs. Bosworth's first baby!



This is the inside right corner of the card.



And this is a stamp that I got for Christmas! Isn't it cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment