Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Daze!

Wow! This is amazing! I can't believe that it was getting warm just last week! Now it's snowed! Here is a video that my brother, Adam put together of the fun that we had on the Lake Ray Roberts Dam on Friday. I do like warm weather better, but hey! Soon I'll be tired of it being so hot so I'm not complaining!

We went there with the Harris kids and their brother in law, Tommy Bosworth. His wife could not be there because she is expecting their first child any day now. So exiting!!! Its going to be a girl! We had a baby shower for her last month. It was grand! And now for the video.

My personal favorite part is at 4:00. I'm racing Shaffer and he does a face plant at the beginning of it. I laughed at for so long! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!




Love you all,
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment