Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Wonderful Friend's Flowers

On Sunday we sometimes go over to our friends house and play Frisbee on a nearby vacant lot. And when we all went inside to get a drink of water at the end, I noticed a beautiful Iris and rose bushes. Bethany said that we should go and cut some and I thought that she meant for a vase or something to put inside, but she gave them to me! Wasn't that sweet?! They are absolutely gorgeous! I took so many pictures of them it was hard to decide which to put on this blog. You can't smell the roses, but at least you can look at them.




My Strawberries are blooming.




This rose had three middles.




Right after this picture the cat bit the rose and took off with it! But I recovered it undamaged.










This flower makes me smile when I think of it's name. Petunia :) It sounds like a Texan lady's name.




I found this in our flower bed. I didn't have the heart to kill it, so I threw it in the neighbours yard. ;D



This was the Iris on day two. But happily there was another hidden bloom underneath it.

3 comments:

  1. The roses are so pretty! Our azaleas are all in bloom and
    the are beautiful! Tyler, has a lot of tourists exploring the azalea
    trails. It's pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love the azalea trails! I shall have to come over and see them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rose pics are so pretty!!! :D

    ReplyDelete