Saturday, July 3, 2010

Daffy-down-dilly



Thanks to Mother Goose, here is a nursery rhyme that goes with my post.

Daffy-down-dilly
Has come to town
With a yellow petticoat
And a pretty green gown.


I made a cake with sugar daffodils that I made with royal icing. It is so fun to make cakes like this. Almost as fun as eating them! I did the decorating in my class at Hobby Lobby, and then went straight to the Websters house to have dinner and eat my creation. Yum... and then we played clue! I had forgotten how to play Master Clue. In my defence, I know how to play Clue Jr.! Too many nights spent babysitting... Any ways, i learned how to pipe basket weave with butter cream icing. Yay! Tell me if you like it!



3 comments:

  1. Could you post the recipe for this cake, please?

    Thanks, Jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you send the recipe to judeclapton789@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete