Wednesday, June 23, 2010

17...yay... Oklahoma!!!

16 was a little over rated :) But I did have a great Birthday yesterday! We traveled back from a scouting trip at Beavers Bend, Oklahoma. I had a really good time. We didn't do it all, but there was horse back riding, tennis, golf, swimming, fly fishing (which Tyler loved), kayaking, canoeing, nature trails, and we saw so many deer! We never see deer in this part of Texas. We saw several Does with fawns too. Tyler got so annoyed when I said "We saw a baby fawn!" He said it was like saying "We saw a fawn fawn!" Haha! Some people are sensitive I guess. :) And Adam had a good time because The Fifa World Cup is going on right now. He basically watched soccer the whole three days. What ever floats your boat I suppose. I went on nature hikes and took pictures and collected rocks. Here are some for your enjoyment.

~Amy K.













1 comment:

  1. You are AMAZING at photography!
    Youve done done it again :)

    ReplyDelete