Thursday, June 3, 2010

Genesis 1:29

"Then God said, 'I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.'"


This is a pumpkin plant that I started in-doors. (and yes it is in a Dicky's cup)


My Balloon Flower came back and I am so happy!




This is an example of why I like editing! But this picture is the only one that needed a little help. (I usually don't need to edit)

My Nasturtiums are blooming! But I didn't plant enough of them, so it looks really bad. But they are pretty little things aren't they?






Bean flowers.

Here they look good, but most of it has died and I only have three beans that are ready to eat. I am disappointed. :( But at least I have pictures!

3 comments:

  1. What is the name of the purplish flower???
    It is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Purple star shaped one is called a Balloon Flower. I'm going to post on why it's called that in a little while. :)

    ReplyDelete