Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labor Day Weekend~

The Blair's came for the weekend (they have 10 in their family but only 8 could come, we missed you Christa and Aleck!) and we had a blast! We swam, they came to church with us, we went to Bass Pro, and we went to the air port to send Asher off to California for some big important Tennis thingy. :) (Sorry Ash, I really have no idea what you are doing in Cali :) Here are some of the MILLIONS of pictures that I took.
~Enjoy
Mrs. Blair in our Kitchen
Bass Pro Shop!
Britton and Aria
Peter
Peter has a funny habit of covering his face when pictures are being taken,
I had to remedy that :)
Can you figure out why I wanted my picture taken here?
Best Friends!
Tyler and Stefan
The Duck Pond
Tyler knows how to tie flys, and I told him I would pay him 5$
if he made me earrings like this :D
(These were 30$)
Homeschoolers and video games
(that's Garret in the middle)
Britton playing with a baggage tag
Asher's send off. Aria has braces now! Yeah!
(I am a BIG fan of braces)
My wonderful friend Aria
Aria and I made a carrot cake just like I promised
Thank you to the Blair Family for being such great guests, and I hope that we can continue getting our families together for Labor Day, even though it's getting harder and harder to gather everyone together.
Love y'all,
Amy K

2 comments:

  1. I like Terminator at the arcade and the games where you can get tickets and get stuff with the tickets. I can't wait to eat your cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THESE UP!!! =D I wanted to see these again =)))

    ReplyDelete