Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Blairs are coming!

I am feeling so much better! Thank you to those of you who prayed for me. I don't know what happened, I felt like a very old person who couldn't even open a bottle of water because the joints in my hands hurt so badly. But now it's like I never even had a problem. I'm so happy!

And I am extra happy right now, because our amazing friends the Blair's are coming for the weekend! I love Labor Day! Aria and I are going to make a carrot cake (if she wants to;) for potluck! And I will post pictures :D

A week or so ago we met the Austin family, they and worked with Adam while he was in College Station working on a feature film. We met them for dinner and then ice cream, and they were really nice! I hope I get to go to the San Antonio Christian Film Festival so I can see the documentary they plan to enter. It's going to be on the history of Labor Day.

I love you all, dearly!

Ciao!
~Amy K

1 comment:

  1. The Austin family wouldn't happen to be Micah & Amelia Austin would they? And Adam Terrell? And would the film happen to be "Indescribable"? Cause I just happened to work on that film. :) That's so awesome that you know them. And I hope you get to come to the film festival next year to so I can meet you. :)

    I'm also glad you feel better. Being sick is no fun.

    ReplyDelete