Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Raining, It's pouring...

I love rain! i wish you could see me now. I'm drenched! I've been walking outside barefoot (the only way to go) since it started. Splashing in puddles and whatnot. I'm also making a big batch of Banana Bread for my neighbours and family.

We didn't have any bran flakes that you're supposed to use, so I used my moms Fiber Plus cereal. I'm wondering what that will look and taste like... Mmmm. I'll get back to you on that one. But anyways, I always make something on rainy days. I don't know why, I guess it just makes me happier.

I LOVE RAINY DAYS!!! We have gone a long time without rain. Praise the LORD! All the plants and trees are going to be so happy when the sun comes out. Everything looks so peaceful. I wish I could take a picture, but I still haven't found my camera. (its been 2 weeks) Please pray that I find it.

Blessings,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. You lost your camera!?!?! Have you had it since you have been at our house? Well I guess you have. So sorry. I LOVE RAIN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! We have had a lot also but it's been all storms so I have not been able to play in it. *sniff* *sniff...

    ReplyDelete