Monday, April 27, 2009

Performance!

Tyler, Savannah and I Performed a song at our Church Music night. It wasn't very big, but it was fun to do it. We played "The Fox." I love that song. Tyler played the guitar and sang, Savannah played the Mandolin and I sang back-up. I thought it sounded pretty good. Mrs. Webster even asked for another song! But we didn't have anything prepared. Silly us. Me and Tyler are hoping to get something more together. Another Country song. My Friend Savannah doesn't like Country music so I don't know if she would like to do that. She came to Church with pink hair on Saturday! Haha. I liked it. It wasn't permanent though. Even if I liked it I don't think that I would like it on her long term. I wonder if she even looks at my blog. Savannah? Are you there? If so, I just want to tell you "DON'T EVER PERMANENTLY DYE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!" lol. Unless it turns a strange color from old age.

Oh, Yeah! Mom just handed me a letter from Christa Blair. Just a sec...

The Blairs are doing good, busy as always. Christa is an amazing seamstress and so is Aria. Christa just finished altering a wedding dress! Both the girls are working on spring skirts. I can't wait to see them! Love you guys if your reading this!

If I possibly can, I will post a video of our performance. (it has to be uploaded to YouTube first)


Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. ;)hu hu hu..........oh man uhhhh well um yeah i would love to see the video!

    ReplyDelete