Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Girls Influence On The World


A Source of Admiration, 1904




Seasons of a Heart is a wonderful blog! I was just reading it and I found a real gem! As I was reading this blog post (http://silverbeamdreams.blogspot.com/2007/11/girls-and-thier-influence.html) I realized the influences that we have on the guys around us.

Here is part of the blog that I was reading.

"if a girl objects to the loud obnoxious music a boy is playing, if he has any politeness in him he will turn it down or off. Only if he is used to the girl's sweetness and innocence in conduct towards him, will he have the respect towards her to change his behaviour."

It hit me when I read that, that we do have a very good, or bad influence over the guys that we come in contact with.

Jessica had a very good point. If a girl is around boys who swear, or talk about things that the girl disapproves of, the boys will generally clean up their act when she is around, if she shows disapproval.

Girls need to realize, that by conforming to the ugly things in this world, you are actually making things worse.

1 comment: