Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Uncle Mike is Awsome

I can't believe that my Uncle let me borrow his camera for the summer!!! Here are some pictures that I have taken with is since I got back from the Reunion, and some while I was there.


This is sixteen-year-old me... a self portrait if you can't tell.




My gorgeous cat, "Kitten." His real name is Hammy but no one likes it and I've always called him Kitten, and it just caught one.(my older brother named him hammy)



Fecita eating watermelon.


Maddie being really cute and really messy. (she ate quite a few pieces)


Fe.


An interesting garden ornament.


Me sitting with Cally Omally, my cousins dog. She broke both of her front legs jumping down from something. Micheal (my cousin) couldn't take her to a vet because it was going to be several thousand dollars. My Grandpa is a retired veterinarian so he went and bought 25 dollars worth of material and fixed her himself. THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!



They are so cute! (and tasty) There were 5 squirrels in all, it was so hot, they didn't even try to run away from us. Tyler took some of these.









3 comments:

  1. Cally is so cute. But that is so sad about bones being broken - I hate it when animals are hurt. If they could speak it would bother me less, I think. I'm glad she's getting lots of love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the title! He really is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yeay, TONS of love! and kisses lol. but we had to keep the little kids from loving on it too hard.

    ReplyDelete