Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Love Photography~




I am really into photography. I love to take still life pictures. I don't have a professional grade camera, but some of the pictures that I happen upon look good. All the pictures that you see on my blog are taken by me, with a Canon PowerShot A630, 8.0 Mega Pixels. I really like it. I used to get my brothers old cameras, but they were absolutely horrible. The first camera that one of us kids got was a 1 Mega Pixel, took four double AA's, and lasted about 42 hours. It was the coolest thing ever. (when we got it) And Tyler was so proud of it. The picture above is taken in New Mexico. I do not know what kind of flower it was; only that it was about a quarter of an inch big. I got my camera specifically for up close things. It does a good job of it too. I'll post a picture of the camera also. The rest of the pictures I took at Lake Palestine when we where there for our family reunion. I was taking pictures with my cousin, Allison.

Enjoy







This picture was taken in the early morning. I was out there watching it open so I could take a picture of it. I turned out beautifully. I have more of the same flower in the process of it opening, but the lighting is not as good. It was under a tree so the only time it would open was in the morning when the sun shined just right.



I call this "The Lonely Flower"

1 comment: