Monday, February 23, 2009

Orozco Family

I'm going to miss them so much! They are leaving this week to go to France. They have been raising support to be missionaries for a while now. This Sunday at church was the last time I will see them. Someone said that Antonio will come back to the U.S. to go to college, but I don't know who said that. I gave Daniela a hat that I crocheted for her. Here's a picture of her and some of her friends.


I was so sad. I kept tearing up, so at the end I just sat by my self and hoped no one would talk to me. I knew that I would just start full-out crying. They are the sweetest family. I have watched ll the kids grow-up. From round faced boys, to Godly young men. Daniela is a blossoming girl who I am honored to know. She is a picture of true femininity and Godly girlhood.

Antonio and I went to each others birthday parties when we were little. We knew them back before we came to Grace Bible. I remember going to Denton Bible when it was in the old building.

I just recently went to the old sanctuary and it seemed so small compared to how I remember it. But then, I was really little. When we got there I didn't remember where we were until I looked up and saw the abandoned balcony. They had two basketball hoops in the building. It was allot different. I think its used for the youth group now.

Anyway, I was really little when we met the Orozco family, I might not have even been born yet. I hope and pray that God will protect their family on the way to France, and while they are there.

God Bless You Orozco Family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment