Wednesday, September 2, 2009

~Pure Moonshine~

I have so many pictures that I want to show you! I have posted three times today. But I promise that this is the last... for today.

You know the feeling. When you feel so happy that you want to others to embark on this happy journey right along with you. There is a full moon tonight and I know I will not be able to go to sleep for a long time yet. Just think of all the things that come to life in our imaginations on a moonlit night. Goblins dancing in the woods, dryads waking from an enchanted sleep, and the little folk sitting on toadstools pondering what mischievous tricks they will play. If only there could be a rainbow when there was moonshine like tonight. Its so beautiful tonight that I can feel the tangible elegance that surrounds me.


(I captures this when we had some of our extended family over. My cousin Shiloh and her kids.)

No comments:

Post a Comment