Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Swing Dancing!!! (with the Blairs)


Greta and Lydia swing dancing. CUTE!








Happy Face!


Sad face...

Tyler and Christa Blair Dancing



The Whole Group! The Families that Came (or were represented)

Adams, Allens, Blairs, Harris, Terrells, Smiths, Sims, Patricks, Jesters.

I must say, we had a BLAST!!! The Blairs showed us some country line dancing too! That was realy fun. My dad has trouble with swing dancing because of the steps, but the line dancing was easier and more fast pased. The Adams had never done this before and I think that they had a lot of fun. Some of the little kids did it for a while, but then they got bored and went swimming. :) Some of the Parents did it too! I was so happy! I danced with Mr. Blair and he was realy good. I think he had done it before though. We also had lots of snacks and refreshments for every one to snack on. Over all I think every one had a fabulous time. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment