Friday, September 11, 2009

Twice as Nice (resale shop)

A few of my friends and I are part of a mother daughter group that volunteers at a resale shop that supports the Crisis Pregnancy Recourse Center. Although it is not called a crisis any more because it is so common, it is still a great cause to be part of. Most of the money that is made at Twice as Nice goes to the Recourse Center.

We sort clothes, straighted shelves, and do what ever needs to be done. (pricing, taking care of costumers ect.) I always have so much fun when my mom and I go there together to help.

A few days ago they had a meeting to re-familiarize the Volunteers to the wear house (the place where donations are sorted and stored) and the store. They are making changes and trying to be more organized.

I was not able to make it to the Tour of the Center (I didn't know about it) but I was there for the tour and talk at the shop.

We had a Picnic at the park close by. Aaron had to leave before we could get there. :(



At the Park



Crazy resale hats!!!

1 comment: