Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Random Pictures

Don't you just love being random and spontaneous? I do. Here are some pictures of some of my platy babies. They are much bigger now, this was a while ago. I had to give them to the pet store because My fish was about to drop another batch of fry. She had 17 the first drop, and this time she gave me 20 little baby fish! I'm an aunt! haha... no. But it's still exiting to have that experience.






I have the tank divided in half with plastic that has tiny holes in it. (so the big fish wont eat them) And yes, that is a Beta in the first picture. It is a female, and they are more docile than males. I also have a blue female Beta. She is in a bowl because she enjoys being by herself more than the other one. (don't ask, I just know...)The blue one is Arwen, and the red one is Aowen. :D

These are pictures from a rainy day we had a while ago, and no Uncle Mike, I did not let the camera get wet. Ok, there were a couple drops that got on the lens, but I wiped them off REALY quick. I put a bandana over the camera, and a rain jacket over that. I know I must have looked funny walking all over the neighborhood like that! And I can tell you it was hard trying to look through the view finder. Well, here are the pictures. Some of them have a funny perspective, and some of them look like they came from the land of tomorrow. (I've been reading Anne of the Windy Poplars)
















No comments:

Post a Comment